Come Join our team!
Seaport fish company is looking for part-time associates, with potential for full-time seasonal employment.
Seaport is family-run since its establishment in 1978, being dedicated to our local fishermen in our effort to bring the freshest catch to our customers’ table every day.
Offering an opportunity to work with a small, high-performance team in a customer driven environment.
*Employee benefits, such as 401(k) (with % matching) and the ability to opt-in to our health-insurance plan (price varies), becomes available after 1 year of full-time employment.
email@example.com or call 603-436-7286
Seaport fish company is looking for part-time retail sales associates, with potential for full-time seasonal employment. Flexible hours: will work with the right candidate to find a schedule that fits their need in accordance with business needs.
This is a rare position for an individual looking to enter the industry, offering on-the-job training and competitive wages. No experience required.
Training will include a variety of skills, including:
• Operating point of sales equipment
• Proper knife work
• Customer service techniques
• Learn ServSafe qualified standards for safe food handling.
Responsibilities will include partaking in daily retail operations such as assisting customers at the counter, stocking grocery items, taking and fulfilling orders over the phone, quality assurance of fresh product standards.
- Associate will assist putting up the wholesale seafood orders
- Deliver seafood to restaurants and other wholesale accounts
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.